The following regulations define the operating rules of the service "The Senses in Polish Culture", located at: sensualnosc.ibl.waw.pl. These regulations specify the terms and conditions for use of the website.
sensualnosc.ibl.waw.pl – the website presenting the results of the research project "The Senses in Polish Culture. Representations of the Human Senses in Language, Literature, and Art from the Middle Ages to the Present", owned by the Institute of Literary Research of the Polish Academy of Sciences and Humanities based in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Nowy Świat 72.
User – a person with an active account on www.sensualnosc.ibl.waw.pl
Account – an arrangement available after registering (entering login and password) by which every User of the service can browse its content.
Administrators – persons operating the site on behalf of the Institute of Literary Research.
III. General principles
1. User can open an account allowing access to the contents of the site (scholarly articles, accompanied by multimedia materials)
2. User takes full responsibility for the use of his/her account.
1. Registration requires filling out a registration form available at http://sensualnosc.ibl.waw.pl/rejestracja
3. User is obliged to provide true data.
4. User is obliged to update information each time it changes.
5. By registering to the site, User agrees to the processing of his/her personal data in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on Personal Data Protection and the Act of July 18, 2002, on Providing Services Electronically with subsequent amendments.
6. By completing the registration process on the site, which results in opening of an account, User warrants and confirms that he/she has read and approved the content of the Regulations.
7. User consents to the collection, processing, and use of the data provided, including his/her e-mail address, for statistical purposes, information, the ongoing management of the site, and presentation of the results of the project.
8. The data collected on the site will not be used for advertising purposes or market research. The data will not be disclosed to third parties.
1. User can have one account on the site.
2. It is prohibited to disclose the account password to any third party.
4. User has the right to request the removal of the account on the site by sending an e-mail to the Administrator’s e-mail address specified in the Contact section. The Administrator responds to the request within ten working days of its receipt.
5. User has the right to access, modify or delete personal data from the site directly or by sending an e-mail to the Administrator’s e-mail address specified in the Contact section. Administrator responds to the request within ten working days of its receipt. Changing some of the personal data directly by User is possible in the Profile section, which is available after logging on.
- The content, appearance, and functionality of the site are subject to copyright protection. All rights reserved. All copyrights belong to their respective owners.
- The information on the website, including texts, images, and sounds, may not be reproduced, transmitted, distributed or stored without prior written consent of the Administrator.
- It is prohibited to make any modifications to the content of the website.